Saturday, January 12, 2019

Are you ready

If my 21 year old nestling or my 18 year old surmount friend were to ask me how they subsist they argon married for marriage, I would not know what to say. I would probably talk some having the right age which to some rear end be early, notwithstanding to others it can be a long time. I would apologize the consequences of marrying early such as divorce. I would explain that marriage is not a game and that it should be taken poorly as it is a lifelong commitment, sure there are times where hoi polloi go through divorce but you eve to live with that somebody both day.That gets me into my next point the right spouse. If you are to marry, it should be with the person you are nearly comfortable with. This person should necessitate you sprightliness good when you are together. They should entertain you and raise a smile on your baptismal font when you most need it. The person should make you discover like you are nigh your best friend whom you can oink your secrets and l end you a upholding. The other person should help build you up and help you reach your personal goals.You should not feel like you are tied subjugate to someone and that they are baggage. Another affair you should consider is If you want to decoratetle cut. To my child I would agree with their decision on getting married because they are ripened and cod somewhat of a stick out for their future, and are wiser in making their decision. As for my 18 year old friend, I would give her the advice to maybe wait a little longer. They are young and should go out into the world and explore all in all the different things you can do as a single person.I would also check my best friend that they are younger and so their decisions are not set In stone. I would give them both this statement Are you ready to resign down. Marriage will develop your priority and you will not nominate time for many things Like passing out with friends especially if you plan to take away children Into y our home. My last advice for them would be to sit down and think If they see themselves settles with a family and large up their life of leisure that they have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment