Thursday, January 31, 2019

My Philosophy on Teaching :: Education Teachers Learning Classroom Essays

My Philosophy on training It became clear to me that I wanted to become an Elementary teacher when I was given the opportunity to attend Hinton Elementary School as a student volunteer to show to the first grade class during my lower-ranking year of High School. It was on this day that I realized that pedagogics is what I truly want to do with my life. Given the opportunity to register to the first graders and being able to get to know each of them change a special place in my heart. After reading a few of my favorite childhood books to the first graders, I gave them the opportunity to read and sound out some of their favorite books to me. I am very(prenominal) grateful that I was given such an opportunity, such an eye commencement experience which helped me to realize that this is what I want to do with my life Teach. either teacher has an opinion as to what the best teaching method is. piece of music each method has many advantages and disadva ntages, I have chosen designate instruction as my main teaching method. To me, it seems to be more broadcast and easier to understand for elementary students. Direct teaching is also known as systematic, active, or explicit teaching. In this set, the teacher is a strong attraction that develops, structures and teaches by having an academic focus point. With the emphasis on the importance of a structural lesson, the presentation of new information is followed be student put on and teacher feedback. A teacher must have a dowery of patience with the younger children. It is often the case that students will fall do-nothing because they have not yet mastered the basic skills of the given subject. With the broadcast teaching process, the children are able to receive several opportunities to enhance their discipline and make them understand subjects more clearly. By refreshing their memories, using repetition, big(a) homework, and asking questions, a teacher can better unde rstand the children and spare them to learn in a proper manner. The younger children can learn, recommend and understand instead of just memorizing the information to get through a test and forgetting it after the test is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment